What You’ll Learn?
Know Your Mentor
|15 January 2024
|Course Module Mode
|Recorded Access(24x7) during the course period
|live session count
|2 (Only during the course)
|Extend video access beyond the course period
|Allow video downloads
|INR 5,000 + GST
“Fire insurance in India is a critical component of the insurance sector, playing a pivotal role in safeguarding individuals and businesses from financial losses arising due to fire-related incidents. As an essential part of property and casualty insurance, fire insurance policies typically cover damage or loss to property caused by fire, lightning, and related perils”
As you Join Us in Unraveling the World of Fire Insurance! You will elevate your expertise with Our Fire Insurance Course!
Get ready to Master the intricacies of Fire Insurance. Our comprehensive course is tailored for insurance professionals, risk managers, and enthusiasts seeking in-depth knowledge in this critical domain.
Below are Course Highlights (TOPICS) we will be covering through this course!
- Overview of Fire Insurance portfolio in India
- Components of a Fire Policy
- Hazards and their control
- Standard Fire & Special Perils Insurance
- In-built Coverage and Add-on Covers
- Conditions, Clauses, Exclusions
- Special Policies -Declaration & Floater Policies
- Basis of Sum Insured- Market Value vs Reinstatement Value
- Underwriting of FLEXA perils
- Underwriting of RSMD & Terrorism
- Underwriting of Natural Catastrophic perils
- Pricing factors in Fire Insurance
- Creation of a Profitable Fire Portfolio
- Fire Insurance Claims
- Bharat Griha Raksha Policy
- Bharat Sookshma Udyam Suraksha Policy
- Bharat Laghu Udyam Suraksha Policy
- Claim examples under Griha/Sookshma/Laghu policies
- Reinsurance of Fire Portfolio
We all know Insurance Sector in India plays a dynamic role in the wellbeing. And working on such crucial field is itself a challenge. Well, here I am Welcoming You with my programme to help you understand and aware the insights in areas of Reinsurance, Risk Management, and Insurance Underwriting.
Greetings, my name is Atmaram Cheruvu, Co-Founder and Director of Mad Over Insurance, carrying 3 plus decades of experience and have worked as “Head of Property & Casualty and Chief Underwriting Officer” at Hannover Re branch in India. And a proud member of Branch Steering Board. I worked in Hannover Re from 2008 to 2018
I carry Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and Law and Master’s Degree in Management. Have presented many papers on Reinsurance, Insurance and Risk Management at numerous National and International Seminars.
Moving up in my career in the years 2000 to 2008, I have worked with Top Management on a Leadership Level in Sompo Japan and Royal Sundaram.
With my “Mini Library Experience” I have also been trained extensively on Risk Management, Insurance & Reinsurance in Europe, North America, and Asia.
It is indeed a great opportunity to be here with you and creating and delivering this entire programme.
Join Me !!! to experience the vast yet interesting facts and knowledge about the Insurance Industry.
Thank You. Meet you soon.