We understand that, sometimes, plans change. If you can no longer make it to a class or workshop, please email us in advance at email@example.com
Refunds will be made as per the policies mentioned below. We strive to maintain the highest standards of quality and as with everything we do at Mad Over Insurance you get a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Policy applies to all Mad Over Insurance courses under the categories of Insurance Modules, Insurance courses, Insurance products, Insurance sales, Reinsurance, Insurance Brokers role, Risk Analysis etc.
Cancellations prior to the cours
In case you’re unable to attend the course and want a refund prior to the course commencement date, we will refund the full amount to you if you have informed us well in advance at minimum of 7 days before the training session (This is only for live workshops)
Withdrawals during the workshop
However, once you have attended the workshop, you will not be eligible for any refund.
Transfers to another batch
- You are free to change your batch at any point of time before the commencement of the workshop, at no extra charge (applicable only for corporates on request
- If for any reason you are unable to continue or complete the workshop, we would be happy to accommodate you in a different batch of the same course, at no additional cost. (This chance is given only to corporate users and only for one time)
If you wish to extend access to an e-learning program, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to extend the program for you basing on the discussion with the trainer. For extension, you would need to pay 50% of the course price.
- All cancellation, rescheduling and substitution requests must be notified to us by email at email@example.com
- You are not eligible for refunds, if you have accessed and downloaded the course material.
- All refunds will be credited back to your account within 15 business days of the refund request.
- Refunds or credits for rescheduling the training cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Mad Over Insurance may modify its refund policy at any time without notice, provided however that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy.
- If you do not notify in writing about your cancellation or reschedule, or do not attend the training, you would not be offered a refund, nor the option to reschedule.
Cancellations or rescheduling by Mad Over Insurance
- Mad Over Insurance reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Mad Over Insurance is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.
- You will not be charged for the training and will be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per your preference
Ms. Saswati Pradhan – First level contact for cancellations/refunds/rescheduling queries
Mr. Atmaram – Second level Contact for taking a decision on the cancellation/refunds/rescheduling
Process of cancellation:
- A cancelation request needs to be raised by Saswati upon request from the user.
- If the cancellation is approved by Mr. Atmaram, considering the reasons, then the refund approval will be sent to Saswati and Prashanth.
- Prashanth will start refunding the amount from our bank account to customer account.
- Coordination with users will be done by Saswati.
- Refund process will be completed by Prashanth within 15 days from the date of refund approval by Mr. Atmaram.