Know Your Mentor
- Reinsurance department in direct insurance company or being part of a reinsurance broker or an employee of a reinsurer is most sought-after position. Reinsurance is global business and needs continuous updating of knowledge to be known as the best in the field. Opportunities keep coming up globally and being known as an expert in the field is critical to grab these opportunities.
- 3-month Online Course – Helps to Develop Reinsurance Management Skills
- Reinsurance problems using USD as currency (Millions)
- Mix of recorded videos and weekly live session
- Course Language – Only English
- Regular Assignments and Tests
- Certification on successful completion of course
- Special Two Hour Mentorship Session
- Useful for Aspiring, New as well as Seasoned Reinsurance Practitioners
- Also useful for Students pursuing Institute Examinations
- Exposure to practical aspects of Reinsurance
- Gain expertise in the subject and helps in enhancing the Job Performance
- Help students clear Institute Examinations
- Career growth for experienced professionals
- Strengthen Reinsurance Negotiation Skills
- Theory backed up by practical examples will be the key strength of this course.
- Continuous assessment and feedback to the participants.
- Facultative Reinsurance – Reinsurance driven clauses and how they affect claims.
- Proportional Treaty – Understanding through practical problems.
- Non- Proportional Treaty – Understanding Reinstatements, Layering, Pricing.
- Designing Treaty Contracts and Slips.
- Alternate Risk Transfer Mechanisms.
We all know Insurance Sector in India plays a dynamic role in the wellbeing. And working on such crucial field is itself a challenge. Well, here I am Welcoming You with my programme to help you understand and aware the insights in areas of Reinsurance, Risk Management, and Insurance Underwriting.
Greetings, my name is Atmaram Cheruvu, Co-Founder and Director of Mad Over Insurance, carrying 3 plus decades of experience and have worked as “Head of Property & Casualty and Chief Underwriting Officer” at Hannover Re branch in India. And a proud member of Branch Steering Board. I worked in Hannover Re from 2008 to 2018
I carry Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and Law and Master’s Degree in Management. Have presented many papers on Reinsurance, Insurance and Risk Management at numerous National and International Seminars.
Moving up in my career in the years 2000 to 2008, I have worked with Top Management on a Leadership Level in Sompo Japan and Royal Sundaram.
With my “Mini Library Experience” I have also been trained extensively on Risk Management, Insurance & Reinsurance in Europe, North America, and Asia.
It is indeed a great opportunity to be here with you and creating and delivering this entire programme.
Join Me !!! to experience the vast yet interesting facts and knowledge about the Insurance Industry.
Thank You. Meet you soon.