Contingent Business Interruption (CBI) intends to indemnify the insured for the loss of...
What do We do
What sets us apart
Our programs are not a typical sit back and listen sessions ,discussion based programs designed to keep you active, involved and inquisitive !
Learn from the best ! Not only do you get to learn from the experts in the field with rich practical knowledge but also engage and network a community of learners gathered from around the globe. In the process, you learn from each other’s experiences and perspectives
Step into real-world learning where each topic is brought to life through cases Understand the challenges decision makers faced, and wrestle with the same issues and imperfect information
Who are we
Passionate team of Insurance & Technology professionals who are enthusiastic to integrate Insurance & Technology to find practical insurance and risk management solutions.
Co-Founder & Director
Atma, a true polymath, holds an Electrical Engineering degree, a Law degree, and an MBA in finance. With a remarkable 32 years of experience in Risk Management, Insurance, and Reinsurance, he's been a force to reckon with in the industry.
Notably, Atma once steered the ship as the Head (Property & Casualty) and Chief Underwriting Officer at the Hannover Re branch in India. He wasn't just another captain; he was a Member of the Branch Steering Board, charting the course for success.
Before his Hannover Re voyage, Atma held senior positions at industry heavyweights like Sompo Japan and Royal Sundaram.
His quest for knowledge has taken him far and wide, from Europe to North America and Asia, where he delved deep into the arts of Risk Management, Insurance, and Reinsurance.
But Atma isn't just about gathering wisdom; he's a dedicated training guru. He's on a mission to demystify the intricate world of Risk Management, Reinsurance, and Insurance.
With a passport full of international stamps, Atma has shared his expertise globally. He's the go-to guy for turning complex ideas into easy-to-grasp concepts.
To top it off, Atma is a wordsmith. He's penned numerous papers and presented them at various National and International Seminars. Quite the Renaissance man, wouldn't you say?
Founder & Director Mr.Varma, Director of Paisaplan, Founder & CEO of Techsophy(An AI company). He has formidable experience in managing R&D teams, running delivery organizations, providing strategic direction for companies, identifying market gaps and coming up with innovative solutions. In a career spanning over 20 years, he has been associated with several Global Fortune companies to formulate business solutions, devise product architectures, implement agile processes and setup, manage and scale Offshore Development centres. He is adept at building strategic partnerships with large enterprise software vendors and managing key accounts. He comes with a formidable technology background having built products and solutions for enterprises across Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Healthcare and IT sectors. He believes in transparent management style and supports open communications. Varma is passionate about building start-ups and supporting them through their initial stages and helps investors and entrepreneurs with valuations, fund raising and execution. His interests are around economic empowerment and science & technology. He is also an active supporter of social causes – associated with LVPEI and NOBLE foundation for GIOE students.
Co-Founder & Director Mr.Patrudu, Co-Founder & Director of Paisaplan is a young and energetic Marketing professional. His experience with multiple start ups brings in his innovative attitude to build products which solve the market problems. His ideology towards bringing youngsters to comprehend the way they spend and streamline their spend behaviour's to protect them from every risk led him to build this platform. His vision is to build a company which helps people in their day-to-day life they come across with regards to finance and insurance. He has always been a risk taker and go-getter from his early days of career. His insight towards insure-tech & fintech platforms has marshalled him in building this. He handled large corporate clients in his career with utmost good care in resolving their issues related to Insurance and finance. His relations with Insurer’s and Clients always made him stand ahead in the industry.
Who can enroll?
Business Interruption –
FLOP, MLOP, ALOP, DSU.
Risk & Insurance solutions
for Pharma Industry
Risk & Insurance
solutions for IT Industry.
Risk & Insurance solutions for
Managing risks and cost
effective insurance solutions
exclusively for start up’s.
- Coverage Under Fire
- Spontaneous Combustion – Add on Cover
- Coverage Under Explosion
- RSMD & Terrorism
- Nat Cat Perils
- Add on Covers – Debris Removal, Loss of Rent, rent for alternative accommodation, Start Up Expenses, Omission to Insure
- Escalation Clause
- Declaration & Floater Facility
- RIV vs MV Calculations
- Claim Calculations.
- IAR: Exclusions, Add on Covers, Clauses & Claim Calculations
- Understanding Risk Exposures and Various wordings used in the market for covering Terrorism & Sabotage both under material damage and business interruption.
- Understanding the insurance products for Political violence and how it can overlap with coverages under Industrial All Risk Policy.
- Understanding the working of Terrorism Pools and how these pools are protected by Reinsurance.
- Understanding Political Risk products for Equity Investors, Project Lenders, Exporters and Contractors.
- Understanding role of Reinsurance in these covers.
- Understanding nature of claims under these covers.
- Introduction to Project Insurance.
- Erection All Risk (EAR) & Construction All Risk (CAR) Insurance- Coverage, Conditions, Exclusions.
- Underwriting of EAR & CAR Insurance.
- EAR & CAR Claims.
- Contractors Plant & Machinery (CPM) Insurance Coverage, Conditions and Exclusions.
- CPM – Underwriting & Claims.
- Introduction to Advanced Loss of Profits (ALOP) Insurance.
- Introduction to BI Insurance
- Gross Profit calculations using difference and addition methods.
- Material Damage Proviso.
- Indemnity Period and Policy period.
- ICOW and AICOW.
- Annual turnover and Standard turnover.
- Rate of Gross Profit
- Trends Clause application.
- BI Claim Calculations & Condition of Average
- Turnover Basis and Output Basis
- Dual Wages Basis
- Alternative basis clause
- Underwriting BI Proposals
- Premium adjustment calculations
- Contingent Business Interruption – Suppliers extension, Customers extension, Denial of access, Prevention of access, Wide area damages and Loss of attraction
- Covid 19 & BI Insurance.
About the Trainer
Co-Founder & Director – Mad Over Insurance
Electrical Engineer, Law graduate and MBA in finance, Atma has over 32 years experience in Risk Management, Insurance and Reinsurance. He was Head (Property & Casualty) and Chief Underwriting Officer of Hannover Re branch in India. He was Member of the Branch steering Board. Earlier to Hannover Re, He held senior positions in Sompo Japan and Royal Sundaram. He has been trained extensively on Risk Management, Insurance & Reinsurance in Europe, North America and Asia. He is a passionate training facilitator on various areas of Risk Management, Reinsurance and Insurance. He has conducted many programs internationally and is well recognised for simplifying the complex subjects. He has presented many papers at various National / International Seminars.